Step with Care provides customized recommendations and a range of services to individuals transitioning to an independent living community, assisted living community or skilled nursing facility in the Greater Boston area. Services may include, but are not limited to:
* Clarify preferences, including housing features, care requirements, and financial considerations;
* Identify and discuss appropriate residential communities based on your needs and priorities;
* Conduct site visits to senior living communities, on your behalf or with you and family members, asking questions, taking notes and debriefing after visits;
* Coordinate the efforts of professionals with expertise in real estate, financial planning, legal, organizing, and other services;
* Assist with the completion of paperwork required to move into a residential community or other living situation;
* Review programs, resources and services available in a new community; and
* Oversee the logistics of a move, including downsizing and sorting through belongings.